Wednesday, September 24, 2008

French Market

Oxford seems to organize some kind of market or bazaar in Gloucester Green every week. The week before last it was a farmer's market, this past weekend the French got a turn. I had a lot of reading to do and then went to London so couldn't get around to putting up a post; here it is now. Mostly, it was all French sweets and pastries, not that I'm complaining. I got to use my French with some real, live French people for the first time and I bought what turned out to be some really terrible wine. Here are some pictures.Je veux manger beaucoup de bonbon!

And while I'm putting up pictures I've neglected, here are some more for you, Dad.



1 comment:

Rok-en-rol said...

I like the Blue Mini best!
Finally, that "Rosettastone" is paying for itself.

Food for thought: Is there a correlation between the "wine", and your mastery of the French language?