Sunday, September 28, 2008

Reading All Day, All Week

Sorry I've not been posting more regularly. I've been kind of sequestered inside all week while I do my reading, so I don't have much of interest to fill people in on. By way of making an excuse for being bad at keeping up the blog, here's a list of the reading I've been doing for the past six days.

The Metaphysics - Aristotle

The Order of Things: An Archaeology of the Human Sciences - Foucault

The Dialectic of Enlightenment - Adorno and Horkheimer

The Essence of Christianity - Feurbach

The German Ideology - Marx

The Pentateuch - God (I guess?)


...So that's my excuse.

We've been having reading parties that, after about eight hours of reading and the inevitable introduction of cheap English beer, tend to devolve into just parties. That's about all I have pictures of.


That's me, Lance, Raya, and Shawna.
That's Alex.

Here are some older pictures just so nobody thinks we just booze and read all day.






2 comments:

Rok-en-rol said...

Cheep English beer................Good!

emily illinois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.